In a nutshell
- What I have done:
Stack Overflow Careers
- What I listen to:
- What I contribute to:
- What I want:
- Where I hang out:
- What I like to play:
- What I like to study:
- Obligatory social media links:
- Things I enjoy but don't practice enough:
- Who I look up to:
- My neurosis:
- Sentinel: A science fiction adventure video game.
- MassiveMUD: A MUD engine designed to be lightweight, portable, scaleable, and easily customized.
- top-down-shooter: This is a game inspired by a lot of old arcade shoot'em ups. It is also an exercise in completing a modern game.
- tabletop: A virtual tabletop to enable people to play games which conventionally require a physically shared space.
- Luna: The code behind my gaming community's website; Nocturnal Reign.
PyGLKit [recent data loss; recovery pending]: A collection of Python scripts showing how to load and draw the same object in many different ways.
- Tic-Tac-Toe: This was the first game I made that you could actually play to the end.
- Breakout: While learning Python I made this in memory of the many hours spent on Arkanoid.
- django-ventrilo: Django application for Ventrilo integration.